Sant Vicenç de Montalt
10 People
4.5 Bathroom


Design house located in the exclusive Supermaresme Golf urbanization of Sant Vicenç de Montalt. Distributed over two floors, entrance floor has 1 suite with bathroom, dressing room and solarium overlooking the garden and pool. Moreover, one double room, one single room and one bathroom. It also has a garage for three cars. On the ground floor with access to the garden and pool there is a large and bright living room and a kitchen with a central island. One guest suite with full bathroom, large living room with satellite TV (Movistar +) and home cinema, one adjoining room enabled with a large office with two work desks and Internet connection and WIFI, one service room with three beds (one single + one bunk) with bath and shower, laundry.

The property is located next to the Golf Club of Sant Vicenç de Montalt and near the C-32 motorway access. It is in a quiet area close to the beach of Sant Vicenç de Montalt and the Balís marina. Ideal for families that play golf, love the beach and nautical activities.

All bookings include
Human welcome
Cleaning end
Bathroom kit
24h support


  • Cleaning of the accommodation according to the official coronavirus disinfection protocol (COVID-19)
  • One set of sheets and towels is provided per person.
  • It allows you to leave the equipment
  • Available for long stays

Extras Services (on request)

  • Extra cleaning service (15 €/hour)
  • Pool security fence not included in the property
  • Baby seat (30 € per stay)
  • Baby sitter (15 € / hour)
  • Cot (30 € per stay)


  • Private pool (54 m2)
  • Exterior lighting
  • Outside porch
  • Garden
  • Terrace
  • Solarium
  • Laptop working area
  • Wooden floor / parquet
  • Garage (3 cars)
  • Car parking on site
  • Free parking nearby
  • Panoramic views of the sea
  • Panoramic views of the mountain


  • Security lock
  • Free Wifi
  • TV (Home cinema)
  • Dishwasher
  • Home Cinema
  • Streaming Service (Movistar +)
  • BBQ (Portable Carbon BBQ)
  • Outdoor furniture
  • Awnings
  • Washing machine
  • Coffeemaker (Nespresso)
  • Plates & cutlery
  • Kitchen tools
  • Microwave
  • Juice squeezer
  • Fridge
  • Oven
  • Iron
  • Hair dryer
  • Hangers
  • Shampoo
  • Wc paper
  • Sheets and towels
  • Heating
  • Air-condition


  • Type of property (House)
  • Plot (1084 m2)
  • Surface (515 m2)
  • Rooms (5)
  • Bathrooms (4.5)
  • Room 1 (suite: double bed)
  • Bedroom 2 (2 single beds)
  • Room 3 (1 single bed)
  • Room 4 (suite: double bed)
  • Room 5 (3 single beds (bunk and bed))
Card image cap


  • Distance to Barcelona airport (50 km)
  • Distance to Girona airport (55 km)
  • Distance to the beach (4 km)


  • Heating consumption is not included in the rental price
  • Pets are allowed on request
  • Smokers allowed
  • Youth groups are not allowed
  • The consumption of the AA /CC is not included in the rental price.


PREMIUM HABITAT SL requests the credit card data during the reservation process in the website in order to guarantee the effectiveness of it. We remind you that PREMIUM HABITAT SL will charge 25% of the total amount corresponding to the reservation on the credit card. The rest of the rental amount (75%) will be paid directly upon check-in, either in cash, or with a credit card. 

The company reserves the right to check the validity of the credit card before the client´s arrival. The invoice corresponding to the rent will be delivered directly upon check-in.


PREMIUM HABITAT SL has the following option to cancel the reservation:


If the cancellation is made before 15 days from the date of entry, 100% of the reservation will be reimbursed.

If the cancellation of the reservation is made with LESS than 30 DAYS IN ADVANCE, THE RESERVATION AMOUNT IS NOT REFUNDABLE.

Cancellations must be made before 12:00 PM on the corresponding day.


Check in from 15:00h to 19:00h

Check out time until 11:00h

For entries outside these hours, please consult the agency.


The minimum stay in high season is 7 nights, for the rest of the seasons the minimum stay is 5 nights.

Below you will find the weekly rental rates for availability of seasons:

  • LOW SEASON: 3.486,00€
  • MEDIUM SEASON: 3.829,00€
  • HIGH SEASON: 4.389,00€

Additional charges that apply to the final reservation price:

→ Cleaning and laundry: 275,00€ includes the final cleaning of the property and the provision of one set of sheets and bath towels per person. (price includes 21% VAT)

→ Tourist tax: 0,99€ per person (over 16 years old) and night for a maximum of 7 nights, (the price includes 10 % VAT)

→ CONSUMPTION IN EXCESS of air conditioning and heating will be deducted from the deposit, we are respectful of the environment and promote responsible consumption (provided that the accommodation has this equipment).